Re: [softrock40] Re: Postal addresses needed

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 10:43 AM
      At 11:32 AM 4/1/2008, you wrote:
      >Sorry, I forgot of that very stupid feature of Yahoo of mangling
      >email addresses to keep them out of the eyes of potential spammers...
      >as if that were a real deterrent... that email address is
      >eliocor (at) gmail.com
      >
      >73 Alberto I2PHD

      It's his Postal mailing address not his email address I was looking for.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com

    • adibene
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 11:53 AM
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

        > It's his Postal mailing address not his email address I was looking
        > for.

        Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your request.
        Searching the White Pages for Italy resulted in no Elio Corbolante,
        but there is a similar name :

        Eliano Corbolante
        Via Risorgimento Campodipietra
        31040 Salgareda (TV) tel.0422 744303

        Maybe Elio is a shortening of Eliano, could be...
        It looks like he doesn't have a callsign, otherwise it would have been
        easier.

        73 Alberto I2PHD
      • k5nwa
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1 12:19 PM
          At 01:53 PM 4/1/2008, you wrote:

          >Maybe Elio is a shortening of Eliano, could be...
          >It looks like he doesn't have a callsign, otherwise it would have been
          >easier.
          >
          >73 Alberto I2PHD

          Thanks for the effort.

          Elio Corbolante
          c/o idowell Srl
          via dei Boschi, 2
          33040 Pradamano
          Udine
          Italy

          The problem was cause by a bad PayPal account that would not provide
          me with addresses, in the notification email the senders address was
          missing. But I was able to get the address finally out of the system
          along with others that I didn't have.

          The account is gone now along with all it's weird problems.