Re: Postal addresses needed

  • Alberto I2PHD
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      "k5nwa" k5nwa@... wrote :

      > I still need a couple of Postal addresses for the following people;
      >
      > Elio Carbolante

      Cecil,

      you have that name wrong. It is Elio Corbolante and his email address is eliocor@...

      73 Alberto I2PHD
    • adibene
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Alberto I2PHD <i2phd@...> wrote:

        > Cecil,
        >
        > you have that name wrong. It is Elio Corbolante and his email
        address is eliocor@...

        Sorry, I forgot of that very stupid feature of Yahoo of mangling
        email addresses to keep them out of the eyes of potential spammers...
        as if that were a real deterrent... that email address is
        eliocor (at) gmail.com

        73 Alberto I2PHD
      • k5nwa
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
          At 11:32 AM 4/1/2008, you wrote:
          >Sorry, I forgot of that very stupid feature of Yahoo of mangling
          >email addresses to keep them out of the eyes of potential spammers...
          >as if that were a real deterrent... that email address is
          >eliocor (at) gmail.com
          >
          >73 Alberto I2PHD

          It's his Postal mailing address not his email address I was looking for.

          Cecil
          K5NWA
          www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com

        • adibene
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

            > It's his Postal mailing address not his email address I was looking
            > for.

            Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your request.
            Searching the White Pages for Italy resulted in no Elio Corbolante,
            but there is a similar name :

            Eliano Corbolante
            Via Risorgimento Campodipietra
            31040 Salgareda (TV) tel.0422 744303

            Maybe Elio is a shortening of Eliano, could be...
            It looks like he doesn't have a callsign, otherwise it would have been
            easier.

            73 Alberto I2PHD
          • k5nwa
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
              At 01:53 PM 4/1/2008, you wrote:

              >Maybe Elio is a shortening of Eliano, could be...
              >It looks like he doesn't have a callsign, otherwise it would have been
              >easier.
              >
              >73 Alberto I2PHD

              Thanks for the effort.

              Elio Corbolante
              c/o idowell Srl
              via dei Boschi, 2
              33040 Pradamano
              Udine
              Italy

              The problem was cause by a bad PayPal account that would not provide
              me with addresses, in the notification email the senders address was
              missing. But I was able to get the address finally out of the system
              along with others that I didn't have.

              The account is gone now along with all it's weird problems.