Re: Si570 control using Atmel AVR USBKey - Uploaded

  • R Bishop - W0CNN
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 1 8:02 AM
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Meahan K8QN" <wmeahan@...>

      wrote:

      > > I already have a mostly complete Kenwood CAT interface library
      >>- I used to it build a software CW keyer to interface with the
      >> TS480 and TS2000 radios.

      > Merciful heavens, Reid, do you ever sleep? :-)
      >
      > Looks like you've beaten me to something AGAIN! Not that I'm
      > complaining, mind you!! ;-)

      Bill- actually, I never released my Kenwood keyer- only built it for
      my own purposes. The beauty of the Kenwood CAT interface is you can
      tell the kenwood via CAT to send an ASCII string via MORSE. I built
      an entire application around that fact on the PC, and it makes a
      wonderful keyer for those times you simply don't feel like bashing
      out CW. The reason I didn't release it yet is because I was in the
      process of putting in macros, but never got around to completing that
      work. I may release it anyway...

      -Reid-
      W0CNN
    • Bill Heverly