Postal addresses needed

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2008
      I still need a couple of Postal addresses for the following people;

      Elio Carbolante
      K7RSB Ross
      KI4IGW Kevin
      K5BCQ Kee
      N2RD Raj

      Thanks

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com

    • Alberto I2PHD
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 9:09 AM
        "k5nwa" k5nwa@... wrote :

        > I still need a couple of Postal addresses for the following people;
        >
        > Elio Carbolante

        Cecil,

        you have that name wrong. It is Elio Corbolante and his email address is eliocor@...

        73 Alberto I2PHD
      • adibene
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1 9:32 AM
          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Alberto I2PHD <i2phd@...> wrote:

          > Cecil,
          >
          > you have that name wrong. It is Elio Corbolante and his email
          address is eliocor@...

          Sorry, I forgot of that very stupid feature of Yahoo of mangling
          email addresses to keep them out of the eyes of potential spammers...
          as if that were a real deterrent... that email address is
          eliocor (at) gmail.com

          73 Alberto I2PHD
        • k5nwa
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1 10:43 AM
            At 11:32 AM 4/1/2008, you wrote:
            >Sorry, I forgot of that very stupid feature of Yahoo of mangling
            >email addresses to keep them out of the eyes of potential spammers...
            >as if that were a real deterrent... that email address is
            >eliocor (at) gmail.com
            >
            >73 Alberto I2PHD

            It's his Postal mailing address not his email address I was looking for.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1 11:53 AM
              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

              > It's his Postal mailing address not his email address I was looking
              > for.

              Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your request.
              Searching the White Pages for Italy resulted in no Elio Corbolante,
              but there is a similar name :

              Eliano Corbolante
              Via Risorgimento Campodipietra
              31040 Salgareda (TV) tel.0422 744303

              Maybe Elio is a shortening of Eliano, could be...
              It looks like he doesn't have a callsign, otherwise it would have been
              easier.

              73 Alberto I2PHD
            • k5nwa
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1 12:19 PM
                At 01:53 PM 4/1/2008, you wrote:

                >Maybe Elio is a shortening of Eliano, could be...
                >It looks like he doesn't have a callsign, otherwise it would have been
                >easier.
                >
                >73 Alberto I2PHD

                Thanks for the effort.

                Elio Corbolante
                c/o idowell Srl
                via dei Boschi, 2
                33040 Pradamano
                Udine
                Italy

                The problem was cause by a bad PayPal account that would not provide
                me with addresses, in the notification email the senders address was
                missing. But I was able to get the address finally out of the system
                along with others that I didn't have.

                The account is gone now along with all it's weird problems.