Re: RFC winding question

  • John G. Olson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2008
      I did the de-burring with the drill, as suggested, then finished the
      smoothing job with a fine "needle" file from a set of small files from
      the Chinese tool store, Harbor Freight. This did a great job of removing
      any sharp edges, preserving the enamel insulation. I also guided the
      wire as suggested to minimize contact with the core during winding. A
      little time spent preparing the core for winding saves a lot of
      frustration in troubleshooting later...
      Have fun building!
      73,
      John, W9JGO