Min Buy Status

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008
      I have posted an update to the list reflecting the shipping status. Make sure to click on the refresh button.

      Most US orders have shipped, the DX orders are all ready and will ship on my next trip to the Post Office. I do have some missing Postal Mailing addresses.

      Below is a list of people whose orders are ready but I need a Postal Mailing address, I simply do not trust QRZ not all addresses are correct in there. My original PayPal account had to be replaced because it would not let me transfer money or supply me with the transaction mailing addresses.

      USA
      K5BCQ Kee
      K7RSB Ross
      KI4IGW Kevin
      N0FY Ray
      N2RD Raj
      N5LXK Robert

      DX
      Elio Corbolante
      GW8BFO Roger
      PA0JRV Jan

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org  www.qrpradio.com

    • Roger Hayter
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
        In message <gwh.47eece74.7f1.a@...>, k5nwa
        <k5nwa@...> writes
        >I have posted an update to the list reflecting the shipping status.
        >Make sure to click on the refresh button.
        >
        >Most US orders have shipped, the DX orders are all ready and will ship
        >on my next trip to the Post Office. I do have some missing Postal
        >Mailing addresses.
        >
        >Below is a list of people whose orders are ready but I need a Postal
        >Mailing address, I simply do not trust QRZ not all addresses are
        >correct in there. My original PayPal account had to be replaced because
        >it would not let me transfer money or supply me with the transaction
        >mailing addresses.
        >
        >USA
        >K5BCQ Kee
        >K7RSB Ross
        >KI4IGW Kevin
        >N0FY Ray
        >N2RD Raj
        >N5LXK Robert
        >
        >DX
        >Elio Corbolante
        >GW8BFO Roger
        >PA0JRV Jan

        Hi Cecil,

        Previous experience suggests your email provider does not accept email
        from my server. I did reply to your email! QRZ.com is correct for me,
        so it seems fairly harmless to duplicate my address here:

        RC Hayter
        Glanyrafon
        Talywern
        Machynlleth