SoftRock: 30m Crystals now restocked.

  • Bruce Beford
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hello everyone. I have been able to aquire a large quantity of the 40.500Mhz
      fundamental-mode crystals required to move the SoftRock-40 to 30 meters.
      After completely selling out of the original 100 I had, I was able to obtain
      several hundred more. This means that there are now enough for ALL SoftRock
      owners (including those with pre-AmQRP kits) to have on-hand a crystal or
      two for 30m. Due to the large quantity purchased, I am able to maintain the
      same price. (just recouping some of the expenses.) If you are interested,
      you may order using the instructions below. PayPal, or a check to my address
      listed at QRZ.com is OK. Just drop me an email if you are sending payment
      through the mail, so I can reserve crystals for you.

      73, Bruce, N1RX