Re: [softrock40] Mini Buy Status

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 3 8:31 AM
      Cecil,

      I would appreciate to have 10 units of the 10 uF capacitors. as I don't have any.

      Please let me know How much I should paypal you.

      Many thanks.
      73

      On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 7:35 PM, k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

      The trigger has been pulled and all parts have been ordered.

      The following has been ordered;

      AAT3221IGV-3.3-2-T1  Qty 650 @ $.29 this is the 3.3V 150ma LDO regulator in SOT23-5 package.
      512-74ACT74PC  Qty 500 @ $.182 this is the 74ACT74 DIP Flip Flop chip.
      595-SN74ACT74D  QTY 1000 @ $.13 this the 74ACT74 SOIC Flip Flop chip.
      512-FIN1002M5  Qty 600 $ $.322 this is the LVDS to CMOS receiver
      271-100-RC  @ Qty 2000 $.012 this is a 100 Ohm 1% metal film resistor to terminate the LVDS lines

      In a few minutes I will update the site with the current prices, there is a user named "spare" these are extra parts that are not assigned to any one person, I will offer some of them for sale, to people who missed out and optionally to current buyers. But wait until I announce that they are available.

      If there are no problems I should have the parts next week, all were "in stock" at the time the order was placed. Remaining steps;

      1. Once the parts arrive I will proceed to weight the parts and calculate accurate shipping cost and post it.
      2. Once that is done I will ask for the money in PayPal (preferred method, in US funds) or a money order made in US funds.
      3. Prepare the orders for shipping.
      4. When the money arrives your parts will ship, PayPal will have the advantage that once you send the money, I get notified and your order will ship immediatly.

      If you intend to pay with PayPal I will not need your address as PayPal provides it, otherwise make sure you send you postal mailing address with your full name.

      At this time, do not send any money.

      Thanks

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org  www.qrpradio.com

      Jose Bonanca  (CT1aos)
    • k5nwa
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 28 6:59 PM
        At 09:41 PM 2/28/2008, you wrote:

        >yesterday and today I sent you 2 mails but I can't see my name in the
        >list (even trying 2 different browsers and pressing the refresh button).
        >
        >My order was:
        >10 x FIN1002 LVDS to CMOS converter
        >10 x 100 Ohm metal film resistor
        >10 x 74act74 high speed Flip Flop
        >10 x LP2985 Low dropout 3.3V voltage regulator
        >
        >If you have received my two mails (from Elio Corbolante), please
        >disregard this message.
        >The address from which I sent you my order was:
        >
        >elio (@) corbolante (dot) net
        >
        >. best regards
        >_ Elio Corbolante.

        I will need your full postal mailing address;