Re: [softrock40] Re: Mini Buy Good news

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
      hi...

      Thanks Kevin for the donation to the group.

      My best saludos for Kevin
      73

      On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 4:23 PM, JAMES R. ELLEDGE <kb2xj@...> wrote:

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

      > Some mentioned that the buy did not include capacitors for use with
      > the voltage regulator or the FIN1002, I have some good news.
      >
      > We have a Samaritan in the form of Kevin Boldt who donated $50 to
      > help provide some caps for free. His reason is " I'm grateful to
      > those that are able and willing to open up access to this stuff for
      > the rest of us" so now there will be extra goodies with every
      > person's purchase.
      >
      > Everyone will get at least one kit of the following; 3 each of a 10
      > uF 25 volt capacitors and 3 each of a .1 uF Monolitic bypass
      > capacitors, actually most people will get more than one kit.
      >

      > Cecil
      > K5NWA
      > www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com
      >
      > "Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light."

      Hi Cecil

      Please do not send any ofthe extra parts with my order, I have plenty
      of the 10 uF and .1 uF caps, give to the group experimentors with
      lean junk boxes.

      Thanks Kevin for the donation to the group.

      Jim - KB2XJ

      --
      Jose Bonanca  (CT1aos)