Re: [softrock40] 10m RXTXv6.2 with daughter board and 112.36 MHz xtal

  • jeff millar
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
      The catalog from ICM
      http://www.icmfg.com/pdf/ICMcombinedcat2006.pdf
      doesn't have anything with a number like 43UAAAA00FAL.

      ICM seems to want a description (catalog pg 9) in terms of holder type, tolerance grade, load C, and
      frequency.

      jeff, wa1hco

      Tony Parks wrote:

      > Several have ordered 10m RXTXv6.2 kits with the daughter board kit but
      > without the 112.36 MHz crystal.
      >
      > The 112.36 MHz crystal I was providing with the 10m kit was from ICM
      > (800 725-1426), Catalog # 43UAAAA00FAL, Job # 106618-1-1
      >
      > 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG
    • Bill Dumke
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
        Just call them and order it over the phone.  It works.

        Bill WA9PWR

        Tony Parks wrote:

        Several have ordered 10m RXTXv6.2 kits with the daughter board kit but
        without the 112.36 MHz crystal.

        The 112.36 MHz crystal I was providing with the 10m kit was from ICM
        (800 725-1426), Catalog # 43UAAAA00FAL, Job # 106618-1-1

        73,
        Tony KB9YIG

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:softrock40-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:softrock40-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • jeff millar
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
          Ok, I'll do that.

          What holder size, what load C?

          Searching the email history seems to show HC49 type holder. Is that correct?

          jeff, wa1hco

          Bill Dumke wrote:

          > Just call them and order it over the phone. It works.
          >
          > Bill WA9PWR
          >
          > jeff millar wrote:
          >
          >> The catalog from ICM
          >> http://www.icmfg.com/pdf/ICMcombinedcat2006.pdf
          >> doesn't have anything with a number like 43UAAAA00FAL.
          >>
          >> ICM seems to want a description (catalog pg 9) in terms of holder type, tolerance grade, load C, and
          >> frequency.
          >>
          >> jeff, wa1hco

        • Bill Dumke
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
            Jeff,

            It is series resonant, no need for load C. Just use that number. That
            is all you will need. Everything they need to know is included in that
            part number.

            Bill WA9PWR