Re: [softrock40] 10m RXTXv6.2 with daughter board and 112.36 MHz xtal

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
      Several have ordered 10m RXTXv6.2 kits with the daughter board kit but without the 112.36 MHz crystal.

      The 112.36 MHz crystal I was providing with the 10m kit was from ICM (800 725-1426), Catalog # 43UAAAA00FAL, Job # 106618-1-1

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
        The catalog from ICM
        http://www.icmfg.com/pdf/ICMcombinedcat2006.pdf
        doesn't have anything with a number like 43UAAAA00FAL.

        ICM seems to want a description (catalog pg 9) in terms of holder type, tolerance grade, load C, and
        frequency.

        jeff, wa1hco

        Tony Parks wrote:

        > Several have ordered 10m RXTXv6.2 kits with the daughter board kit but
        > without the 112.36 MHz crystal.
        >
        > The 112.36 MHz crystal I was providing with the 10m kit was from ICM
        > (800 725-1426), Catalog # 43UAAAA00FAL, Job # 106618-1-1
        >
        > 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG
      • Bill Dumke
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
          Just call them and order it over the phone.  It works.

          Bill WA9PWR

          Tony Parks wrote:

          Several have ordered 10m RXTXv6.2 kits with the daughter board kit but
          without the 112.36 MHz crystal.

          The 112.36 MHz crystal I was providing with the 10m kit was from ICM
          (800 725-1426), Catalog # 43UAAAA00FAL, Job # 106618-1-1

          73,
          Tony KB9YIG

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:softrock40-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:softrock40-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • jeff millar
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
            Ok, I'll do that.

            What holder size, what load C?

            Searching the email history seems to show HC49 type holder. Is that correct?

            jeff, wa1hco

            Bill Dumke wrote:

            > Just call them and order it over the phone. It works.
            >
            > Bill WA9PWR
            >
            > jeff millar wrote:
            >
            >> The catalog from ICM
            >> http://www.icmfg.com/pdf/ICMcombinedcat2006.pdf
            >> doesn't have anything with a number like 43UAAAA00FAL.
            >>
            >> ICM seems to want a description (catalog pg 9) in terms of holder type, tolerance grade, load C, and
            >> frequency.
            >>
            >> jeff, wa1hco

          • Bill Dumke
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
              Jeff,

              It is series resonant, no need for load C. Just use that number. That
              is all you will need. Everything they need to know is included in that
              part number.

              Bill WA9PWR