10m RXTXv6.2 with daughter board and 112.36 MHz xtal

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
      Good Afternoon All,

      I have finally caught up on orders for the 10m RXTXv6.2 kit with
      daughter board kit and 112.36 MHz overtone crystal. Kits are packed
      and will be mailed this afternoon.

      A new bill of materials file has been posted for the 10m RXTXv6.2 kit
      with a few corrections made today.

      The 10m RXTXv6.2 kit uses 0.1uF and 0.01uF 1206 size SMT capacitors.
      The capacitors look the same and may initially be identified by a
      black mark on the strip of fifteen 0.1uF capacitors. A strip of
      eleven 0.01uF capacitors without any mark on the strip is also in the
      kit.

      The 10m daughter board kits for DX orders were mailed a few days ago
      and today's mailing to DX kit buyers includes only the RXTXv6.2
      portion of the kit group.

      The 10m RXTXv6.2 kit may be ordered with the daughter board but no
      more of the 112.36 MHz overtone crystals are in stock. The 10m
      RXTXv6.2 kit may also be ordered without the daughter board if there
      is an interest in using it with the XTALL board or other Si570 boards.

      Please let me know of any problems with the kits.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
        Several have ordered 10m RXTXv6.2 kits with the daughter board kit but without the 112.36 MHz crystal.

        The 112.36 MHz crystal I was providing with the 10m kit was from ICM (800 725-1426), Catalog # 43UAAAA00FAL, Job # 106618-1-1

        73,
        Tony KB9YIG

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
          The catalog from ICM
          http://www.icmfg.com/pdf/ICMcombinedcat2006.pdf
          doesn't have anything with a number like 43UAAAA00FAL.

          ICM seems to want a description (catalog pg 9) in terms of holder type, tolerance grade, load C, and
          frequency.

          jeff, wa1hco

          Tony Parks wrote:

          > Several have ordered 10m RXTXv6.2 kits with the daughter board kit but
          > without the 112.36 MHz crystal.
          >
          > The 112.36 MHz crystal I was providing with the 10m kit was from ICM
          > (800 725-1426), Catalog # 43UAAAA00FAL, Job # 106618-1-1
          >
          > 73,
          > Tony KB9YIG
        • Bill Dumke
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
            Just call them and order it over the phone.  It works.

            Bill WA9PWR

            Tony Parks wrote:

            Several have ordered 10m RXTXv6.2 kits with the daughter board kit but
            without the 112.36 MHz crystal.

            The 112.36 MHz crystal I was providing with the 10m kit was from ICM
            (800 725-1426), Catalog # 43UAAAA00FAL, Job # 106618-1-1

            73,
            Tony KB9YIG

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:softrock40-digest@yahoogroups.com
                mailto:softrock40-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • jeff millar
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
              Ok, I'll do that.

              What holder size, what load C?

              Searching the email history seems to show HC49 type holder. Is that correct?

              jeff, wa1hco

              Bill Dumke wrote:

              > Just call them and order it over the phone. It works.
              >
              > Bill WA9PWR
              >
              > jeff millar wrote:
              >
              >> The catalog from ICM
              >> http://www.icmfg.com/pdf/ICMcombinedcat2006.pdf
              >> doesn't have anything with a number like 43UAAAA00FAL.
              >>
              >> ICM seems to want a description (catalog pg 9) in terms of holder type, tolerance grade, load C, and
              >> frequency.
              >>
              >> jeff, wa1hco

            • Bill Dumke
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
                Jeff,

                It is series resonant, no need for load C. Just use that number. That
                is all you will need. Everything they need to know is included in that
                part number.

                Bill WA9PWR