Mini Buy is ended

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      As of 30 minutes ago the mini buy is terminated, it has reached over $800 dollars due to some high volume buyers.

      Tonight I will double check the data and tomorrow morning I will order the parts.

      I will entertain minor changes with no guarantees that they will make it in, but at some point this weekend  I will put in the order and that will be the final curtain on this show.

      Here is what everyone that has ordered needs to do;

      1. Go to the buy page on the link below and check to make sure your quantities are correct or that you are not missing.
      2. Send me your full name, full address, and call sign
      3. Check often at this list or at the site, for when I call for the money to be sent in.

      http://www.softrockradio.org/smallbuy  >

      As always, thank you for shopping at your neighborhood Wal-mart.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org  www.qrpradio.com

    • R R Robson