RX Coming Along OK on Second RXTX 6.2 30/40m Build

  • R. R. Robson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      Haven't hooked it up to an antenna yet (have to put ,ine back up after
      the storm), but I hooked the ring and tip outputs up to my scope and
      injected a83 mv of 7.040 mhz signal into the antenna. Output was
      approx 900 mv (a tad lower on one side) and looked to be pretty much in
      quadrature. Hopefully, I have a good, working RX on my (second) RXTX
      V6.2 30/40m build.

      I uploaded into my WB5RVZ folder a pdf (RXTX_V6_2_I_Q_Scoped.pdf
      ) with screenshots of the I/Q signals.

      Now, I need to figure out how to get TX up (see my earlier post re
      drawing too much current when PTT-IN goes high).

      Still having more fun than successes HI

      de Robby WB5RVZ