10mRxTx Protype working

  • patbilldavis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      After getting the xtal Friday, I completed the 10m RxTx yesterday. I
      also replaced all the designated SM caps, no known problems.

      RxTX seems to hear well and it's making good power. I have not
      measured the output power yet, only observed the forward power on my
      uncalibrated SWR bridge.

      PA bias was well balanced, Tx I/Q balance with Rocky went well. I
      will follow this later as I know more. Looking forward to the Si570
      option!!

      It's purpose is to be integrated into the VHF/UHF/Microwave system
      here for RxTx SDR IF. That will require L O T S of changes.

      Thanks to all that made the 10mRxTx happen!!

      73 Bill K0AWU EN37ed Minnesota