Re: [softrock40] New to the List

  • Bill Dumke
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Steve,

      You can purchase the kits just as well where you are at. Tony is the
      source, an he mails them all over the world. They can't be found in any
      stores, as far as I know. The easiest way is to send him money via
      paypal. The only price list I know of is the e-mail price list he sends
      out on this list. Once in a while some that are built will be offered
      on the list as well. Just search backwards through the archive. I
      think he sent a price list out around the start of the year.

      Bill WA9PWR

      clarkmvimi wrote:
      > Good morning,
      > My name is Steve V73CS/N4TKP and I am new to the list. I am looking
      > forward to learning about using the Softrock/SDR. I live in Majuro,
      > Marshall Islands but will be in the states end of February and March.
      > I am hoping to purchase some kits etc while I am there. If anyone
      > has some built or unbuilt items they are considering selling please
      > contact me offlist. I have been reading the archives and have already
      > learned quite a bit. Thanks for time and have a great day.
      >
      > 72/73
      > Steve Clark
      > V73CS/N4TKP
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • k5nwa
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        At 08:32 PM 2/2/2008, you wrote:

        >Steve,
        >
        >You can purchase the kits just as well where you are at. Tony is the
        >source, an he mails them all over the world. They can't be found in any
        >stores, as far as I know. The easiest way is to send him money via
        >paypal. The only price list I know of is the e-mail price list he sends
        >out on this list. Once in a while some that are built will be offered
        >on the list as well. Just search backwards through the archive. I
        >think he sent a price list out around the start of the year.
        >
        >Bill WA9PWR

        Below is a link with emails from Tony on what is available, as always
        the newest email takes precedence. Look to the right and the is a
        link on "how to order".

        < http://www.softrockradio.org/SoftRock >

        Cecil
        K5NWA