RXTX v6.2 20/30m transmitting problem- Help!

  • wa4ywm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      I am in the process of troubleshooting my recently completed kit. I
      am using the DL6IAK IQ Generator for my input. I have a Delta 44
      soundcard with the Softrock interface kit. With an input of 2.3 Vpp
      at 5 KHz I get an output of only 200 mVpp. The output is connected
      to a dummy load. I am testing on 20M.

      My AC voltages are as follows(all are peak to peak):
      Outputs of U1 & U2 at pin 7: 2.3V
      Outputs of U3 at pins 7 & 9: 2.3V at 14.05 MHz
      Secondary of T1: 1.8V
      Q2 side of L1: 2.4V
      Base of Q2: 1.6V
      Collector of Q2: .5V