several new unassembled kits forsale

  • Jim Perkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      I've got several softrock kits that I don't have time to build. I'm
      asking what I paid for the kits and I'll cover the shipping. The kits
      are complete and unopened.

      40m BPF and oscillator for the Softrock v5.0 -- $8
      Softrock v6.0 with both 40/80m and 160m options -- $28
      Softrock v7.0 10m kit -- $20

      I've also got a USB SoundBlaster that I don't use anymore.

      -Jim
    • Jim Perkins