si570 a or b?

  • Gary VK2KYP
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi all,
      I am trying to decide on which variant of the Si570 to order for my
      softrock RX/TX6.2 80/40m version. I understand one is cmos and the
      other is LVDS as they both are different logic and RF specifications.
      Thank you in advance for you ideas. 73 Gary VK2KYP
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        From: "Gary VK2KYP"
        > I am trying to decide on which variant of the Si570 to order for my
        > softrock RX/TX6.2 80/40m version.

        I think the logic is the same.
        The LVDS is lower jitter and higher stability.