Re: powersdr and Easypal sstv

  • w7rjc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "wb8lga" <cbeener@...> wrote:

      Hi Charles .. thanks for the quick reply. So are you saying that I
      cann't use powersdr and Easypal together? Or do I just need to set
      them up differently. (maybe use powersdr along with a second
      soundcard or whatever)
      Slow scanning has been a part of my ham life since the mid 70's,
      sure would like to use it with SDR (at the very least to receive it
      Thanks again Charles. Ray W7RJC

      > Hi
      > Easypal uses Loop.dll to connect that program and KGKsdr
      program.
      > that way it works. powersdr don't use the hook.
      >
      > WB8LGA
      > Charles
      >

      > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "w7rjc" <w7rjc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi to all,
      > > Has anyone tried to receive sstv using powersdr sr40 and the
      Easypal
      > > sstv program?
      > > I can receive ok with KGKsdr but cannot get easypal to go into
      MSC. It