Re: Si570 for 160 meters?

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
      The SI570 CMOS will oscillate from 3500 Khz to 160 Mhz... Used with
      our x2 LO Mixer coverage can be obtained from about 1.750 Mhz up to
      just below 80 Mhz.
      Thanks to Guido PE1NZZ for modifying PowerSDR to support x2, x3 and
      x4 LO.

      LF guys may insert a :16 divider and coverage extendd from 110 KHz to
      5 Mhz, to cover 136, 182 and 500 Khz bands.
      Watch out for IF breakthrough though from strong Utility stations on
      22 Khz - 48 Khz.....

      73s
      Jan G0BBL