WB6DHW Si 570 board -- any hints concerning assembly for CMOS and LVDS version?

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2008
      Hello,

      returning from my holidays I am full of energy to
      begin with the Si570 board. In the meantime I think quite a lot
      of you have already successfully assembled their boards.

      Before starting to populate one Si570 board for the CMOS and an other
      board for the LVDS version of the Si570 (and trying to profit from
      your experiences :) ) I would like to know:

      Are there any recommendations which are other than doing
      the assembly according to the schematics available from
      the WB6DHW site (wb6dhw.com/Si570/Si570.html; schematic dated 31 oct
      2007)?

      Thank you in advance

      73
      Thomas, DF7TV