Re: [softrock40] Si570 PCB

  • Leon
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 10, 2008
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: k5nwa
      Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Si570 PCB

      At 01:41 AM 1/9/2008, you wrote:

      Here's the schematic for an Si570 PCB I'm working on:

      http://www.leonheller.com/Si570/Si570.pdf

      The board includes a PIC16LF88 MCU, with a 3.3V LDO regulator, and has
      connectors for a rotary encoder and two pushbuttons. It's mostly
      surface-mount, and being single-sided will be easy to make at home. Size is
      1.325" x 2.15".

      73, Leon
      --

      Is that a ICSP connector to program the chip? Or is it some other standard.
      Yes, it's for an ICD 2 debugger/programmer.

      73, Leon
      --
      Leon Heller
      Amateur radio call-sign G1HSM