Re: [softrock40] Re: Building advice and SMT advice.

  • Ulf Jonsson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
      Besides a head mounted stereo loupe there is a tool that is of great
      help and that is good day light emulating light. I gives 10 years back
      to your vision. I have a Ottlite that I use and I also have a 18W
      daylight bulb in a desk lamp. If you buy the Ottlights on sale they are
      not to bad. (50% coupon at Michaels)

      Ulf