Re: [softrock40] Re: Butterfly and Si570

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2008
      At 12:37 PM 1/6/2008, you wrote:

      >Hello Cecil,
      >the ADC von Wavefront contains already a HP filter and suppresses
      >the DC offset. The DSP needs per mode of operation (CW, USB, LSB
      >etc..) ever EEPROM with the filter data, max 2 * 512 taps possible.
      >For mode of operation change-over that is only switched EEPROM.
      >Details see in the circuit of the funkamateur.
      >73 Gerd, DM2CDB

      I don't mean to use the DSP to implement all the DSP it's too small,
      but now that you mention it I remember now about the built in high
      pass filter. So I would not need the DSP instead I could use a USB
      to codec controller so it will look like a sound card to the PC and
      let the PC do the processing.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com