Re: Site applicant.

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

      > Should I give this guy permission to write to my site?
      >

      > Personal information
      >
      > Name
      > blackman
      > City
      > jxNvuYLq
      > State/Province
      > TBOIUvfEahtkb
      > Country
      > CnoqTooAiJHda
      > Ham radio license information.
      >
      > It seems that we are now spying on everywhere. When the world does
      > not feel safe, schools and businesses to return to the use of
      > electronic means. Usually, this consists of hidden cameras.
      Sometimes
      > there is even a bathroom hidden cameras.
      > Schools are using more and more surveillance. That should help keep
      > students safe. It also helps solve crimes that have already
      occurred.
      > Knowing the cameras have reason to think students before they came
      > misbehavior.
      > <http://geocities.com/hentaioza>hidden camera
      > [url="http://geocities.com/hentaioza"]hidden camera[/url]
      > Request for blog
      >
      > It seems that we are now spying on everywhere. When the world does
      > not feel safe, schools and businesses to return to the use of
      > electronic means. Usually, this consists of hidden cameras.
      Sometimes
      > there is even a bathroom hidden cameras.
      > Schools are using more and more surveillance. That should help keep
      > students safe. It also helps solve crimes that have already
      occurred.
      > Knowing the cameras have reason to think students before they came
      > misbehavior.
      > <http://geocities.com/hentaioza>hidden camera
      > [url="http://geocities.com/hentaioza"]hidden camera[/url]
      > Identity
      > I am a criminal that wants money without doing work.
      >

      > Cecil
      > K5NWA
      > www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com
      >
      > "Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light."

      Cecil:
      Sure, why not?
      At least he's honest (maybe)!!

      tell him that as the 10,000th subsriber, he wins a $100.00 award, and
      you are mailing it to jxNvuYLq, TBOIUvfEahtkb, in CnoqTooAiJHda. Ask
      him for his phone number, because you want to verify his address.
      The last time you sent something to jxNvuYLq, you found out that it
      was actually spelled jxNv'uYLq, and the package was returned. Plus,
      the coversion in currency from dollars to euros to the sjkdhfjsf that
      CnoqTooAiJHda uses fluxuates so much, that you'd rather send postal
      stamps.

      Terry
      WB4JFI