Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • brainerd@wildblue.net
    Message 1 of 155 , Jan 1, 2008
      On 1 Jan 2008 at 19:40, Kees & Sandy wrote:

      > Tom,
      > It was the Si534 part (4 preselected frequencies) in CMOS or LVPECL. The LVPEC part has
      > complimentary clock outputs which could eliminates one FF and require lower frequencies, if that
      > is of interest.
      > 73 Kees K5BCQ

      I believe the Si534 is NOT programmable. You can only select one of the 4
      preset freqs.

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>
    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H