Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • T Hoflich
    Message 1 of 155 , Jan 1, 2008
      It also can be LVDS. What 4 frequencies would be good?
      To get a better price, we would have to agree on the
      same frequencies for 25 pieces (or 100).

      I will send a request for prices right now and in the
      meantime, we can discuss the frequencies.

      Tom
      KM5H

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3mEauXqv58d7ZOOiGP8nR1YCPFvmIQzIOraCJ0WNbWMvALZv/

    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H