Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • Kees & Sandy
    Message 1 of 155 , Jan 1, 2008

      Tom,

      It was the Si534 part (4 preselected frequencies) in CMOS or LVPECL. The LVPEC part has complimentary clock outputs which could eliminates one FF and require lower frequencies, if that is of interest.

      73 Kees K5BCQ

      -- T Hoflich <km5h@...> wrote:

      --- k5nwa <k5nwa@sbcglobal. net> wrote:

      > At 09:37 AM 1/1/2008, you wrote:
      >
      > >Cecil,
      > >
      > >Happy New Year .....
      > >
      > >Do you have an idea what the prices are for the 4
      > or 6 fixed
      > >frequency devices Si offers ?
      > >
      > >73 Kees K5BCQ
      > >

      > Not with any certainty, Tom should be addressing
      > this since he dealt
      > with the salespeople. I recall something about the
      > fact that they
      > were a little less expensive but not by much. When
      > you think about it
      > the multiple fixed unit has to have pretty much the
      > same circuitry inside.
      >
      > On my next Mouser purchase I will be buying the
      > parts to make this
      > little critter work, it should be very inexpensive
      > way to dial your
      > own frequency;
      >
      > <
      > http://www.harbaum. org/till/ i2c_tiny_ usb/index. shtml
      > >

      > This week I will be looking at getting an
      > inexpensive programmer for
      > the ATtiny45 chip, my present programmer does not
      > support it.
      >

      > Cecil
      > K5NWA

      Tony had mentioned that he might be interested in this
      type of part also. Let me know what part you are
      thinking about and I will check with the rep and let
      everyone know.

      Tom
      KM5H

      Boost your productivity with new office software. Click now!
    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2 6:36 AM
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H