Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • T Hoflich
    Message 1 of 155 , Jan 1, 2008
      --- k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

      > At 09:37 AM 1/1/2008, you wrote:
      >
      > >Cecil,
      > >
      > >Happy New Year .....
      > >
      > >Do you have an idea what the prices are for the 4
      > or 6 fixed
      > >frequency devices Si offers ?
      > >
      > >73 Kees K5BCQ
      > >

      > Not with any certainty, Tom should be addressing
      > this since he dealt
      > with the salespeople. I recall something about the
      > fact that they
      > were a little less expensive but not by much. When
      > you think about it
      > the multiple fixed unit has to have pretty much the
      > same circuitry inside.
      >
      > On my next Mouser purchase I will be buying the
      > parts to make this
      > little critter work, it should be very inexpensive
      > way to dial your
      > own frequency;
      >
      > <
      > http://www.harbaum.org/till/i2c_tiny_usb/index.shtml
      > >

      > This week I will be looking at getting an
      > inexpensive programmer for
      > the ATtiny45 chip, my present programmer does not
      > support it.
      >

      > Cecil
      > K5NWA

      Tony had mentioned that he might be interested in this
      type of part also. Let me know what part you are
      thinking about and I will check with the rep and let
      everyone know.

      Tom
      KM5H
    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H