Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 155 , Jan 1, 2008
      At 09:37 AM 1/1/2008, you wrote:

      Cecil,

      Happy New Year .....

      Do you have an idea what the prices are for the 4 or 6 fixed frequency devices Si offers ?

      73 Kees K5BCQ

      Not with any certainty, Tom should be addressing this since he dealt with the salespeople. I recall something about the fact that they were a little less expensive but not by much. When you think about it the multiple fixed unit has to have pretty much the same circuitry inside.

      On my next Mouser purchase I will be buying the parts to make this little critter work, it should be very inexpensive way to dial your own frequency;

      http://www.harbaum.org/till/i2c_tiny_usb/index.shtml  >

      This week I will be looking at getting an inexpensive programmer for the ATtiny45 chip, my present programmer does not support it.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org  www.qrpradio.com

    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H