Re: [softrock40] 40m/80m RXTXv6.2 in phone portions

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi James,

      Yes, a crystal change is all that is needed to use the RXTXv6.2 in the SSB portions of the bands.  For example: I have a supply of 28.636 MHz crystals that give a 40m center frequency of about 7.158 MHz.  Finding a low-cost crystal that gives a desired center frequency is sometimes a bit of a problem.

      The 10m RXTXv6.2 kit is now in the beta phase of the project with over thirty kits recently shipped.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG