Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • Kees & Sandy
    Message 1 of 155 , Jan 1, 2008

      Cecil,

      Happy New Year .....

      Do you have an idea what the prices are for the 4 or 6 fixed frequency devices Si offers ?

      73 Kees K5BCQ

      Click here for project management tools. Easy to implement, adopt and use.
    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H