Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 155 , Jan 1, 2008
      At 07:11 AM 1/1/2008, you wrote:

      >what is the cost for the units? which version are you getting?
      >
      >Don K4IJV (Interplanetary Junk Vendor) Huntsville, Al

      All sorts of information at the link below;

      < http://www.softrockradio.org/si570 >

      This present buy is by Tom Hoflich, right now he is buying in small
      batches and that has made the prices higher that the first buy.
      Sometime before the end of Spring I will do a group buy, but it will
      be one and only one buy, where I will be trying to get as many orders
      as possible for one purchase and bring the prices down.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com

    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H