Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • Don Parks
    Message 1 of 155 , Jan 1, 2008
      what is the cost for the units?  which version are you getting?

      Don  K4IJV (Interplanetary Junk Vendor)  Huntsville, Al

      On 12/31/07, km5h <km5h@...> wrote:

      I had to go to two post offices today (first one closed at noon), but
      all of the LVDS parts that came in this week are in the mail. The 6
      week lead time if nearly up so I hope to receive more soon.
      The buy 4 is already up to 23 paid so any payments more than two will
      roll into buy 5.
      There have been some requests for the CMOS version and I assume less
      accuracy and therefore less cost(otherwise CMOS & LVDS cost the same).
      I am not against doing a buy of 25 of those if there is enough
      interest. Email me directly.
      Tom
      KM5H

    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2 6:36 AM
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H