Softrock hi-res pictures

  • Duncan Munro
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      All,

      As part of the update to my ongoing SDR presentation, I've put some
      hi-res library pictures of most of my Softrocks in a new files area
      called M0KGK pictures. As many of you will know, the resolution gets
      limited when you upload to the pictures area hence them being in the
      files area.

      Models covered are Softrock 40, TX, V6 and V6.1 in two resolutions of
      1024x768 and 2048x1536 to suit powerpoint presentations and magazine
      articles respectively.

      If you put one or more pictures in your presentation or mag, a photo
      credit would be appreciated, i.e. picture by Duncan Munro M0KGK or
      something along those lines.

      73,

      Duncan
      M0KGK