Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • Todd Mondragon
    Message 1 of 155 , Dec 30, 2007
      Please don't leave me out!
      I will PayPal on Friday, don't leave me behind (oh please oh please)! ;)
      Seriously though, I missed the last one by 3 days and I really want to
      give these little beauties a try.

      Thanks and Happy New Years to one and all!

      73,

      Todd KV1M

      km5h wrote:

      > It is time to update the status.
      > First, I received 50 of the LDVS version and will getting them in the
      > mail tomorrow. It seems like I should have gotten more. I will check on
      > that tomorrow. I ship out in the order that payment was received.
      > Second, for a group buy 4, I have 5 paid. All I need is 20 more to
      > order so if you are interested, now is the time.
      > I will update the status on softrockradio.org later today so you will
      > know to watch your mailbox (an S will be added to the ship column).
      > Thanks
      > Tom
      > KM5H

    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H