Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group Buy Status

  • mparkinson1
    Message 1 of 155 , Dec 30, 2007
      Tom
      Send me out totals for goup buy 4 and I will paypal right away thanks.
      Matt Parkinson R-390A Depot Repair.
    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H