softrock 6.2

  • paolo petrini
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2007
      hello!
      I am new with this group, so I hope not to be boring.
      My need is to have a portable transceiver with a laptop computer; mine
      (aspire 3690) has realtek sound card, but it is not so efficient and
      does not allow me to use rocky3.32 in transmit mode.
      Can anybody suggest an USB sound card with all the channels needed for
      transceiver operation, good resolution and possibly powered by usb?
      Sampling rate should not be a problem as I want to use a DDS.
      Thanks a lot
      Paolo IW1ACL