Re: EMU 0404 USB power supply question.

  • kb8aso
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2007
      No, it needs an external power supply. It originally came with one
      in the package. (Now if the guy would have just sent it in the first
      place, but that is another story...) Just not enough power available
      from a USB port I suppose.

      Randy AB9GO

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@...>