Re: Si570 Group Buy Status

  • glenoverby
    Message 1 of 155 , Dec 4, 2007
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "km5h" <km5h@...> wrote:
      > One possibility is that we now move to groups of 25. The price for one
      > goes from $18 to $22 and 2 goes from $33 to $41 and so on.
      > So, those who missed the previous orders, are you still interested?
      > Please email directly to me rather than the whole group.

      Yes, I'm still interested and I'll stick with buying two.

      Suggestion: if you get more than 50 "Yes" replies to this question,
      take one more order of 50; otherwise go to 25. I get the impression
      from what you wrote that another batch of 50 is a possibility.

      Glen, kc0iyt
    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H