french new

  • Mourot Bernard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      If you like the construction of transceiver SSB QRP, come see
      Group BINGO QRP SSB CW yahoo group of France and write you, our
      buildings are free on printed circuit diagrams and electronic typons
      copper, our desire is to build discover the simplicity of our montages
      including our generator SSB reception ultra Bingo Issue to build a
      complete transceiver from 2 to 160 m and visible already built on the
      site of the group
      73

      F6BCU manager