SoftRock 6.2 Lite 160M L1 info..

  • kb8aso
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      How much wire do I need to wind L1?? I hate to cut too much or too
      little and mess up the wire I need for T1. 3 feet? 4 feet? 5 feet?

      Thanks
      Randy AB9GO
    • C WEAVING

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          If you look at the RXTX you have a L1 that has 65 turns and it needs 33"
          so if you use 40 you are going to be fine.

          The other way is to use the free toroid calculator you can download at

          http://kitsandparts.com/toroids.php

          According to that you need 37"

          Ulf
          K1ULF