Re: suspect R values on 20/30 daughter board??

  • Chris Wiliams
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi Tony,

      Apologies - Yes they are in fact ok. To save ages squinting at the
      markings on 1/8th watt R's when kit building I pre sort them into a
      compartment tray using the meter and it seems that somewhat
      embarassingly when the batts are low on the meter it doesnt move the
      decimal point correctly on values over 1K! I realised as soon as I
      checked the color coding.

      Doh!

      Anyway - daughter board assembled and tested now. Working fine - but
      as per my other post Im experimenting with the non oscillating 18mhz
      xtal issue at the moment.

      Were those rocks originally specified by supplier as overtone by the way?