Re: [softrock40] 15m SoftRock Lite kit

  • Mr John W Titmuss
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2007
      I would be interested in the 15m lite kit Tony

      Cheers

      de VK4JWT

    • w8iss@wideopenwest.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
        I am new to the Softrock Yahoo group and the Softrock radios in general.

        I am interested in one of the 10m Tx/Rx units also. Is there a place to
        sign up for one yet?

        Also, would like to know what software available for Linux users. Running
        Ubuntu 7.10.

        James W8ISS
      • k5nwa
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
          At 03:34 PM 12/1/2007, you wrote:

          >I am new to the Softrock Yahoo group and the Softrock radios in general.
          >
          >I am interested in one of the 10m Tx/Rx units also. Is there a place to
          >sign up for one yet?

          Welcome!

          There is no waiting list, otherwise Tony will spend more time on who
          wants what rather than getting the kits together.

          When Tony is ready to have orders on an item he will announce it on
          this list, at that time then the procedure is to send him money via
          PayPal or a money order to him. He does not keep track of peoples
          request for orders, either you buy one or you don't.

          Right now the unit is not ready, it's undergoing test, when he is
          ready he will announce it. In the meantime go to the groups page and
          there are some anouncements on how to order.

          I'm waiting for one also.

          Cecil
          KD5NWA
          www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com

        • kz5br
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
            Tony,
            Re your question on the 15m SoftRock Lite Kit, is there any "catalog" or web information
            as to what transceiver, receiver and accessory/option kits are available (or will be) on the
            SoftRocks? With all the revisions and bands that have been mentioned the last few weeks,
            haven't a clue what is available or will be available.
            Thanks,
            Randy