Kenwood TS-690S pictures

  • kj1k_fn32jk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Since there is some confusion as to where to access the 8.8 MHz IF
      signal on a Kenwood TS-690S/TS-450S, I have taken a few pictures of
      what I have done. I pickoff the IF signal from the bottom of the 2.4
      KHz SSB filter on the 8.8 MHz IF. I then route it to a 10 meter LNA
      and then to an Audigy NX USB sound card. Hope this helps.

      Sigurd, KJ1K