Si570 Group Buy Status

  • km5h
    Message 1 of 155 , Nov 9, 2007
      I wanted to put the status of the buy here in case you are not used to
      going to softrockradio.org to get it.
      You have expressed interest in buying 207 option A and 254 option B.
      I have received payment for 78 option A and 189 option B so it is going
      very well.
      To help me plan, please let me know if any of you have changed you mind
      about ordering.

      Thanks, Tom KM5H
    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H