Schematics

  • Kees
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      I've downloaded the ExpressPCB software and am playing around with a
      few schematics. Takes a relatively short time (even for an old guy) to
      get the hang of the data entry and it really is easy to use. I put a
      couple of schematic ideas (SR-40 DDS retro, Dual DDS) in the files
      section. Always open for comments, corrections, etc. Note: neither of
      the two designs have been built and proven yet ....it's just on paper.

      Should be interesting to get some boards built. Gotta stare at it some
      more.

      73 Kees K5BCQ