Re: Si570 group buy Status

  • dick_faust
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1, 2007
      Please put me down for three [3] units.

      K9IVB

      Dick Faust

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "km5h" <km5h@...> wrote:

      > Cecil K5NWA has graciously offered his website for everyone to
      track
      > the status of the buy. There is a lot of other great stuff there
      also.

      > http://www.softrockradio.org/
      >
      > You can find explainations, link to the datasheet, list of those
      who
      > have expressed interest, etc.
      > So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
      > errors. Because the requests keep coming, please allow a reasonable
      > time for recent requests to be shown on the list. As of this moment
      it
      > is up to date thru yesterday afternoon.
      >
      > Thanks for your interest. I really think that this will "kick up a
      > notch" the interest in software defined receiver experimentation.
      >
      > 73, Tom KM5H

    • kf4lmz
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1, 2007
        Please change my Si570 quantity from 1 to 2.

        I am also interested in 2 boards/parts kits.

        73,
        Patrick KF4LMZ
      • ji3gab
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 2, 2007
          Hi Tom,

          I believe you listed my callsign wrong.
          It is JI3GAB not JI3GSB.

          TNX Tom and Cecil.

          Takafunmi
          JI3GAB
        • Jose HF Silva
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 2, 2007
            If still possible, please add me for 1 off.

            tks

            73 de Jose Silva - CT1AXG

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • R Bishop - W0CNN
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 2, 2007
              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "km5h" <km5h@...> wrote:

              > So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
              > errors.

              Tom,

              Thought I was on the list, but guess not. Please add me to the list
              for 2 (two).

              -Reid-
              W0CNN
            • Jerry
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 2, 2007
                Hi Tom

                I noticed that my request for 2 of the Si570 chips is not shown in the list
                in Softrockradio.org. There is a call sign NO2K in the list. This may be a
                typo. However NO2T requests two chips. Can pay you as soon as our paypal
                account is set up.

                Thank you de Jerry NO2T