RE: [softrock40] Circuit cellar article on RF sig gen

  • Marc OlaniĆ©
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      > It is in HTML format sorry no
      > PDF.

      Page 8
      http://www.circuitcellar.com/archives/viewable/Alldread208/Alldread-208.pdf
      :-)

      Files are located in
      ftp://ftp.circuitcellar.com/pub/Circuit_Cellar/2007/208
      In the archive
      Alldread-208.zip
      (alas, no PCB )
      73++

      Marc f6itu
    • Giancarlo
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Hummel" <rshummel1@...> wrote:

        > The complete article for the "nimblesig" RF signal generator and
        power
        > meter is available on line at http://www.circuitcellar.com/ It is in
        > HTML format sorry no PDF. You can also request a free trial issue
        > that just happens to be this months issue with the article in it.
        Hope
        > this helps Russ

        Hi Russ and all,

        there is a .pdf copy that can be downloaded the end of the article.

        73

        Gian
        I7SWX
      • John
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
          Read a bit further on the web page. This article is downloadable and
          savable as a PDF.
          Looks interesting and I need a signal generator. This will probably be
          the one...
          73,
          John, W9JGO